Kindle Forum banner

Anyone else submitting for the ABNA?

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  HeidiHall 
I entered as a way to get exposure. No downside to that element. The likelihood of winning seems low for me, but to advance is another line item on the sales page.

My pitch for Stella & Dane: A Honky Tonk Romance

Stella is one step from leaving her honky-tonk town when bad-boy Dane roars down Main Street on his prized Harley-Davidson. Despite dreams of living in a big anonymous city, Stella hangs back to have one last crazy romance with this handsome stranger.

Dane is running from his old life -- a dead mom, a clingy ex, and a restlessness that keeps him moving. Stella's willingness to act on his every whim, including getting a little wild on the town's water tower, means that this speed bump in Missouri is what he'll call home, at least for a while.

Their dangerous romance keeps the locals talking, especially some of the punk boys who don't appreciate Dane's attitude with Stella. An altercation in a bar turns deadly, and when Dane is arrested, the couple discovers their love runs deeper than their reputations.

This edgy romance moves from Stella's small town bordering the Ozarks to the famous Missouri State Penitentiary, proving that the best kind of love is the one that endures.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.