Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to download the latest Kindle Chronicles Podcasts, but neither my ipod or zune programs have been able to downloaded. If its not just me...server problem? If it is just me.....its my computer...(sigh. if has is the work of my brother grrr)

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I thought I had downloaded it last night, but it's not there now, and nothing happens when I try to update.  (I'm using iTunes.)  Last night, it looked like it was downloading the new podcast, along with several old ones that I already had.  Maybe I mistook an old podcast for the latest one?

·
Registered
544 Posts
I was just at The Kindle Chronicles website, http://www.thekindlechronicles.com/, and he'd noted on his site that he has "updated this site and improved the hosting and feed for my podcast. You may see some duplicate episodes appear in your iTunes or other podcatching software if you are a subscriber. If you experience any problems, please email me at [email protected]"

Looks like the feeds may be a little off after the site updating. I haven't had a chance to download the latest episode yet so I can't tell you if I had any problems personally, but you could always email him at the address above and let him know you're having problems.

HTH!
Megan

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well it downloaded today! maybe it there were some server problems, because I was able download my daily podcasts. jmiked I was trying to download it not long before you.

Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts