Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if/how whispernet works throughout the islands?  I would assume it works well in Honolulu?  Anything on the other islands?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have used used it on Oahu, Maui and the Big Island around Hilo and had it work everywhere I have been on those islands.

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Hawaii...OK, make me jealous. :p

Betsy
O.K.: I lived there for 3 years. . . .. :D

Ann

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
Comes from having been married to a Navy Officer (now retired) for over 26 years.  (The living in Hawaii, I mean, not the being annoying.  According to my brothers (4 of 'em) I was born with that.)

Ann

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ann,

I lived there for almost 2 years and couldn't wait to leave.  It's a nice place to visit, but just not to live...

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
I, on the other hand, would have been happy to stay forever.  :)

Ann

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where were you living?  I was in a very small town on the northern part of the Big Island.

·
Super Moderator
67,316 Posts
We lived in Kekaha on the island of Kauai.  Well, actually on the Navy base just a few miles past Kekaha, way around the west side of the island almost to the end of the road.  Our house was a stone's throw from the beach.  It was great.

Ann

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
I only dream of going to Hawaii... maybe someday me and my Kindle with no name will be able to spend time there sitting on the beach, sharing a book while I sip on something cold and tropical!  8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts