Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, since I saw the funniest movie ever on Friday night, I have to ask did anyone else go to the movies this weekend? Who did you go with? What did you see? How would you rate it?

·
Registered
361 Posts
I am getting ready to go see The Proposal. I love Sandra B & I think Ryan Reynolds is SEXY!  :eek:
What did you see that was the funniest movie ever?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Took the mrs to go see Angels and Demons.  Had to read the book beforehand though.  Both were okay.

Were pretty limited with what actually makes it to our theaters though only having 2 screens.  But hey at least the theater is only about a 5 min walk away.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kjn33 said:
I am getting ready to go see The Proposal. I love Sandra B & I think Ryan Reynolds is SEXY! :eek:
What did you see that was the funniest movie ever?
THAT'S IT!!!!!! ;D You will literally be ROTFL! ;D I want to go back, hubby already decided I am getting it as soon as it comes goes to DVD... really cute.

·
Registered
291 Posts
My husband and I took our girls to see Up yesterday. They loved it!! Heck, I loved it!!! I can't wait to go and see The Proposal, might go see it tonight. But from everything I've heard about it, it's going to be great.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

I saw The Hangover a couple of days ago. Yeah, I know... It looks TERRIBLE based on the trailer.

However, my brother called me and said he was going to see it, so I figured what the heck, I'd join him for his company.

In a nutshell, I was VERY pleasantly surprised. It's FUNNY, has great characters, and is just a blast to watch. I HIGHLY recommend it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Meredith Sinclair said:
THAT'S IT!!!!!! ;D You will literally be ROTFL! ;D I want to go back, hubby already decided I am getting it as soon as it comes goes to DVD... really cute.
I loved it!! I cracked up thru the whole thing! Very cute. :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Nope didn't got to the movies this weekend.
I usually prefer to watch movies at home,but the above mentioned movies have me tempted :)

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
I have see "Up" and "Angels and Demons." I'm planning to see "The Proposal" either tomorrow or Tuesday. I love Sandra Bullock's movies, and this one looks like a good one.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cindy416 said:
I have see "Up" and "Angels and Demons." I'm planning to see "The Proposal" either tomorrow or Tuesday. I love Sandra Bullock's movies, and this one looks like a good one.
It will be money well spent. ;) Truly the best "feel-good" movie I have seen in ages.

We also recently saw "UP" and "Night at the Museum II" both cute movies for the kiddos! We usually go only about two times a month. One for the family and one as our "Date Night" movie. This month splurged for two for our girlie. She was on the "A Honor Roll" again. ;D

·
Registered
140 Posts
We saw Year One last night. It definitely had its moments, but was not nearly as good as I was expecting.  I wish we'd seen The Proposal or The Hangover instead!  

On another note, we saw UP a few weeks ago.  Both of us cried like babies through the whole thing!

·
Registered
918 Posts
mmpierce said:
We saw Year One last night. It definitely had its moments, but was not nearly as good as I was expecting. I wish we'd seen The Proposal or The Hangover instead!

On another note, we saw UP a few weeks ago. Both of us cried like babies through the whole thing!
My sister and I did too! We love that movie :D.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The old man, Carl, in "Up," reminded me of my dad, who passed away at age 93, 4 years ago. (Had he not smoked for 60 years, he'd probably still be alive. He was an amazing man who, until shortly before his death, was much more like a man 20 years his junior than a 93 year old.) Anyway, watching "Up" was a bit like having Dad back, at least to some extent.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cindy416 said:
The old man, Carl, in "Up," reminded me of my dad, who passed away at age 93, 4 years ago. (Had he not smoked for 60 years, he'd probably still be alive. He was an amazing man who, until shortly before his death, was much more like a man 20 years his junior than a 93 year old.) Anyway, watching "Up" was a bit like having Dad back, at least to some extent.
I lost both of my parents too so... I felt like I got to see mine again as well... it was so cute and what an awesome bird!

1 - 20 of 301 Posts