Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Kathy said:
Good prices on Amazon and helps support the boards as well. :)
I just bought one for DH. I got a Kindle, He got a Bamboo! lol

He uses it for webdesign and says it's pretty easy to use just takes some getting used to.

·
Registered
621 Posts
marianner said:
I'd seen these advertised, and today I was browsing at Fry's and saw them on the shelf. It does look like a lot of fun. Does anyone have one? Do you use it? Do you like it?
Yes, I have one. I do a fair amount of art with it. it is also fabulous for Playing Bookworm!

patrisha

·
Registered
325 Posts
An ex-colleague of mine loved to use it for graphic design. If you do a lot of clipping paths in Photoshop, it's apparently awesome. It's also good for those who like to draw, but would like the ability to then manipulate the drawing on the computer.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
I've been wanting to pick up a new tablet... I have a large Wacom that I don't use a lot, it's just too big.

Just ordered the small silver one, it should be here on Tuesday....  ;D

·
Registered
320 Posts
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2659034&CatId=140

or

Amazon link

I bought this one to use in my classroom. It works nice and you can see what your writing on the paper. It also doesn't use special paper, so anything will work. You just have to make sure you have the pen and clipboard for it to work (both come when you order.) The default background has lines, but you can change that to whatever you want. Also, you can use it when your not hooked up to a computer and transfer later.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Thumper said:
Oh man, I NEED this! For me this would be better than lugging a laptop around, or even the netbook I just got. Since 99.9% of what I do is writing... now I have a hard case of the I Wants.

Cripes, now I wish I hadn't bought the netbook...
:) feeding addictions beyond the kindle. Just another trait of kboards.com :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts