Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking at the reviews on the lighted case and saw some peoples prongs broke and their kindle freezing.i have a case coming and I am getting nervous

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I don't think you should be concerned.  I have seen very few complaints about the lighted covers causing problems.  As far as the hinges breaking, it's just my opinion that this is one of those user caused breakages.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see how those hinges could break, or cause damage to your Kindle, unless you are installing or removing your Kindle the wrong way.

·
Registered
621 Posts
tiggeerrific said:
i was looking at the reviews on the lighted case and saw some peoples prongs broke and their kindle freezing.i have a case coming and I am getting nervous
I have an Amazon lighted case for several months and have no problem at all.

·
5,931 Posts
I have both a lighted and unlighted case and I've had no trouble at all with either one of them. If you're worried about the hinges, be sure to read and follow the instructions for inserting and removing the Kindle. As long as you do it properly, there shouldn't be any damage to the case or the Kindle, even if you remove it regularly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts