Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.goodnovel.com/

This site was mentioned by another author on Facebook

It has a contest on at the moment where you can submit a story (need book cover) and win cash prizes.

They also offer contracts (exclusive) to writers and will pay you a monthly amount depending on the amount of words you have with them.

Has anyone on here got any stories already listed with them?

Is this legitimate?

It all sounds a little too good to be true!

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Based on the quality of writing I see under the "ranking" section of their CONTEST page, there is no criteria for quality when it comes to submissions.

Q. Can I know more about the standards?

A.A good novel usually has an appropriate theme, a clear plot structure, and well-developed characters. If you would like to know more about the writing techniques regarding these aspects, you could google them or join GoodNovel Academy for elaboration.
::)

If you don't have to pay to join the contest, you have nothing to lose. But I would not go any further, personally. Unless I missed it, there is no transparency about who is behind this. And their ABOUT US page is in need of an editor and tells you exactly nothing useful.

GoodNovel is an online story platform and community dedicated to create a new generation of classic novels and a free zone of imagination powered by technology.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts