Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've not seen any other Kindles in the wild, nor have I heard of any Kindle sightings. In fact, no one that I've mentioned it to has any idea what a Kindle is. So I was just wondering if I have any Kindle friends here in PA.

·
Super Moderator
67,250 Posts
Sorry, no.  though I went to college in Greensburg, PA. . . .many many moons ago.

Ann

·
Registered
6 Posts
I grew up in Columbia County and just ordered a Kindle for my mom for Christmas. Knowing her friends, there will soon be a Kindle conclave located in Central PA. So when she and her quilt ladies go to Lancaster, you'll think it's an kinvasion.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Casplit said:
I grew up in Columbia County and just ordered a Kindle for my mom for Christmas. Knowing her friends, there will soon be a Kindle conclave located in Central PA. So when she and her quilt ladies go to Lancaster, you'll think it's an kinvasion.
I look forward to it! Where do they go in Lancaster? Kitchen Kettle Village?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Have you seen any Kindles in your parts? Lancastrians are a very frugal bunch, so I may be the only person in the county who owns one.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm in north central PA near Williamsport.  I've never seen a Kindle in the wild either, but thank God they're not extinct....just elusive.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sherlock said:
I'm in north central PA near Williamsport. I've never seen a Kindle in the wild either, but thank God they're not extinct....just elusive.
Oh, I love that area! My husband and I took a mini vacation to Wellsboro this past Ocotober. Such a beautiful part of the state.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts