Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the Mayport area in Jacksonville and I would love to meet up with other KB members around here. Anyone interested?

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
One of these days, we're going to get back to Florida, but it might not be until next March!  I'm sure we have other north FL members, MAGreen!

Betsy

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I need to do some recruiting out here. Get some new members and encourage them to buy Kindles, through the KB links, of course!

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I have an occasional work reason to be in Tallahassee, so would love to attend a meet-up if it coincided!

·
Super Moderator
67,253 Posts
Gee, Harvey, all your work travel is going to coincide nicely with KindleBoard meet ups around the country!  :D

Ann

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
I know! The last few years I have hit every state in the country except for a handful in the northeast.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Wow, Harvey, do you even come to Arkansas?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Harvey said:
I know! The last few years I have hit every state in the country except for a handful in the northeast.
We need to get you to Maine. I'll buy the lobster.

L

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Not Arkansas, unfortunately! Oklahoma is as close as I get to Arkansas.

We had a project in Maine but now the closest one is in Rhode Island... maybe that's close enough though for a side trip!!

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Harvey said:

We had a project in Maine but now the closest one is in Rhode Island... maybe that's close enough though for a side trip!!
If you could get to Boston, a rendez-vous there might be feasible...

L

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Harvey said:

Well Oklahoma is close enough to Texas... We need a Texas gathering... can't offer lobster, but we have awesome Mexican food! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts