Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed my call-back from KDP customer service. Doh! When I try to request another call, I just get an error message that says I already requested a call. Sigh. The number they called from doesn't accept in-bound calls.

Does any one have a phone number where you can call Amazon KDP customer support directly? Yes, I've googled the heck out of it. No luck so far.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Kelsye said:
I missed my call-back from KDP customer service. Doh! When I try to request another call, I just get an error message that says I already requested a call. Sigh. The number they called from doesn't accept in-bound calls.

Does any one have a phone number where you can call Amazon KDP customer support directly? Yes, I've googled the heck out of it. No luck so far.
Go to the KDP contact us page from there you have the option of sending them an email about your problem OR having them call you at home to discuss your problem.

I had a problem recently with my "look inside the book" and was able to talk to a customer service rep on the phone as early as 7am est. Hope that helps.

Dee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts