Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
I like the origami style well enough for my 7" Fire.  Based on that experience, though, I didn't want it for my Voyage.

·
Registered
568 Posts
tiggeerrific said:
That is the brown saddlebag one? it is on back order for 3 or 4 months .
Hi tiggeerrific,

Yes the Limited Edition Voyage Orgami is on back-order again. I think this is the 3rd time it went on back-order. But the good news is the wait time will be closer to 3 or 4 weeks, most likely. As you can tell by Toby's and S.Reid's responses, that we really like our covers :)

Here are my reasons for favoring the Limited Edition over the standard Orgami Cover:

The main reason I like it much better then the "Normal " Amazon Origami Leather cover is the leather is thicker. And that does two things:

1: It makes the front cover less floppy.
2: It makes the cover easier to open because the magnets are not as strong because of the thicker leather.
Bonus: Also the the edges of the front cover do not feel as "sharp" because it is thicker and different type of leather. For me this makes it more comfortable to read with one hand. (Of course the big negative is the price and it is not a book style cover)

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
191 Posts
My wife and I both have the origami covers for our Voyages and absolutely love them.  Very easy to setup when you want to have it stand.  We both like to read when eating and this cover works great. 

John

1 - 8 of 8 Posts