Kindle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own this netbook,what do you think of it?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kim.
Yes I saw that thread ,however, I was looking for specific information about the Asus Eee 8.9 " netbook. :)

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
I bought one for my grandson for Christmas. The keyboard is terrible. Flat with no spaces between the keys. But I understand from the netbook thread that ASUS has fixed this problem.

I recommend the Acer Aspire One six cell. It's at a good price right now.

This is the blue one, but it comes in other colors.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I saw these on sale somewhere this week. It might have been NewEgg.com. But we can;t sitract from Amazon

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cowgirl said:
I'm also looking to buy a netbook so let us know what you think after you used it a week or two...
I sure will :)

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
update:
I actually ended up with 2 (long story),1 is an Asus Eee 901 8.9 and the other is a Acer Aspire One 8.9,I have only tried out the Asus so far and I am not sure if I like it yet at all.The keyboard is extremely hard to get used to, and I am forever making typos  :(
I bought them to leave at my Mom's place, and my Sister's place for use when I visit,however I am not sure that I won't end up just being better off taking one of my laptops.
So they might be finding different homes.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
I have the Acer 8.9" and just couldn't get used to it. Bumped up to a Asus 10" and it's made all the difference...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts