Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about the book that is driving me crazy. I'm about halfway through

******SPOILER, IF YOU HAVEN"T READ IT******

Sookie tells Alsede (sorry about the spelling) that she knows what the secret is that Bill is keeping, that the people are torturing him to try and find. I can't for the life of me find where he tells her this secret. Does she really know? Am I not supposed to know what she knows yet? Did I miss something?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK, cause she's made it seem like she knew what the Queen asked him to look into, or something. But really she only knows that the queen gave him an assignment, and she saw that picture of the guy, and she has his computer. I guess having the computer is a pretty big deal, too.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I guess having the computer is a pretty big deal, too.
That would be what I would call her best negotiating tool. You know, should she need to negotiate.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just finished it this morning and have started on the next book. (Gotta love the Kindle!) Anyone here watch Lost? I love Eric in these books, and I think of him like Sawyer kinda. A big ol hunk of manly sexiness, and somewhere inside a tiny bit of mush.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I think you will really REALLY enjoy eric in book 4.  Which I would call by name if I could remember it.  In the fullness of time, I believe you will come to realize that the title is not important.  This is where possibly Leslie would tell you that it may be in your best interest to mark the parts you, shall we say, wish to study in more detail later.

B

·
0 Posts
robin.goodfellow said:
I think you will really REALLY enjoy eric in book 4. Which I would call by name if I could remember it. In the fullness of time, I believe you will come to realize that the title is not important. This is where possibly Leslie would tell you that it may be in your best interest to mark the parts you, shall we say, wish to study in more detail later.
Why mark them? Those bits are seared into my brain.
kevindorsey said:
How many books in total are there?
Right now there are 8, but book 9 comes out in May.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Right now there are 8, but book 9 comes out in May.
Do you have to read all of them in order to read #9 or not really.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
....Yeah, they're probably best read in order.  It's a continuing story.  If you skip a book and pick up in a later book, you might be a little lost as to where some of the plot lines are coming from.  On the other hand, the books aren't very deep, so it's not very hard to figure out what's happening.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts