Kindle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a custom wolf one I love but I would like one with color like the butterfly one he did early on. 

Barbara

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have a black metallic dragonfly cover that has never been used that I might sell...it is the one without the black leather on the side...it's all fabric.  pm me if you are interested...thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Barbara,
Good idea to bring your request here, where we have the PM tool. Let me know if you are interested in my brightly colored flowers pattern, $20 and I pay postage.

Cherie

·
Registered
137 Posts
I looked too but they're not shown on Frank's site any more. I'll get a photo to you ASAP but am tied up with work until late tonight.

·
Registered
137 Posts
The big splashy flowers, vivid colors, just a little black background between them.

I just got home--won't get a photo tonight yet, sorry. Will aim for tomorrow.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cherie - How much did you want for this again?  I have a chance at the butterfly but I think I prefer the flower one.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hi, kahleeb,
I have a Tan Butterflies cover that I am willing to sell... PM me if you are interested in it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
:)  Strangedog has posted on his site that he is making some covers for both K1 and K2 and will offer them soon. 

·
Registered
294 Posts
They were snapped up in a short time  ::)

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a butterfly strangedog cover for sale. $25 plus $5 shipping.  It's never been used.  I'll send pix to anyone wanting one.

Joan

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
bjkwright said:
Betsy - are you selling one? If so which one is it?
No, I'm just trying to find out which threads are dead. ;D

Sorry to get your hopes up!

Betsy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts