Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to discuss this book with someone, please! The ending left me........ well, I can't say more without spoilers, but if we discuss this, there will be spoiler so be forwarned.

I can write a post with spoilers can't I? Although, I haven't figured out how to do the black-out text yet.

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Highlight the text you want to block, then click the SP button above your posting box, it is the 4th button from the right.

It'll look like this when done correctly.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Just to point out, it'll be blacked out after you publish, to check to see if it's right, try the Preview button below the text entry box.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Brenda, I understand what you're saying.
I was SO disappointed with that ending! After investing all that time in the characters and then just kinda left there with it.
If you start a discussion, I'd jump on.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EXACTLY!!! I was so into all of them and then -
poof....

I mean, poor Trudy left alone, the dogs left alone... Edgar.. well, poor kid! Just so odd. Even the way he ended the chapters at the end. Trudy's chapter ending with the cop talking. Just so weird.

I didn't even like
that the dogs took off on their own, I want to know what happened to them.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ok,
the part with the dogs I did like ~ that really, really reminded me of how Call of the Wild by Jack London ends. I can't remember the exact wording, but in COTW, Buck's last human tie has died and he goes "native" back into the wilderness with a wolf pack.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess it's the rescue person in me. I just feel so bad for any dog to
have to be living out on their own
. Of course I own pugs who would have a heck of a time on their own! ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.