Kindle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since there are a lot of new people on KB in the last few months, I thought I would mention this again.

For those of you who do not know, my blog, Bibliophilic Blather, hosts "Flash Fiction Fridays," which features microfiction by authors of all genres interpreting monthly themes in 500 words or less. We have had some great stories, including work by Victorine Lieske, Daniel Pyle, Margaret Lake and Karen Cantwell, just to name a few KBers who have participated.

I'm looking for submissions for the rest of 2011. Here is the list of themes and deadlines.

July 2011, Summer, Due 6/27

August 2011, Pets, Due 8/1

September 2011, Getting Schooled, Due 8/29

October 2011, Nightmares, Due 10/3

November 2011, Travel, Due 11/1

December 2011, Winter, Due 11/28

You can send your contributions to [email protected] Put "Flash Fiction Fridays" in the subject line and include a short bio and links with your story. All I ask is that you sign up to follow Bibliophilic Blather, so we can build our online writing community. Fun, right?

It's a great clip for your portfolio and an excellent quick read every Friday. I hope you will consider participating. Check out Bibliophilic Blather (the link is at the end of this post) to get an idea of what it is like.

Thanks much,
Karen
http://karenwojcikberner.blogspot.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts