Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else have this problem? Seems like every time I upload a new book to Google Play, it always, always, ALWAYS hangs on the final save and never progresses beyond it, requiring me to refresh and then re-enter all the information that I already entered in.

·
Registered
6,549 Posts
Perry Constantine said:
Anyone else have this problem? Seems like every time I upload a new book to Google Play, it always, always, ALWAYS hangs on the final save and never progresses beyond it, requiring me to refresh and then re-enter all the information that I already entered in.
I haven't had this precise problem, but I always save before moving on to the next step (page) and sometimes multiple times on the SAME page. When GP was new, it was a real PITA. Now it's wonderful in comparison haha! But, it still has its foibles.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Yes, that's why I don't have any books on Google Play. Tired of all the hangups, errors and hoops.

Perry Constantine said:

·
Registered
831 Posts
I got caught in the dastardly loop tonight.

When I hit refresh, it started immediately processing, but looks like I will need to go back in again and fill in the title and author, since the Book Catalog helpfully informs me they are missing but won't let me (re)do it yet... Oh well, another day's work.

·
Registered
4,238 Posts
Tuesday Chase said:
Is Google Play accepting books again??
They never stopped accepting book as far as I know, they did stop accepting new authors for a while. I have no idea if that has ended or not.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hot garbage...I like that.

It's clearly been set up by a robot! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts