Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a cartoonist/illustrator and I do digital art on photoshop mainly.

You can see a lot of my work here: http://berlin-poe.deviantart.com

I think a lot of intro talk in't too important so here are some posters I did for a local Techno DJ and some other things I've done for clients. I think I can start at original art for $200 with one revision, $300 with two revisions. And I do sketches, then inks, then flat color, sending you jpegs of the process. You can get ahold of me on skype @ berlinpoe, email [email protected], or even on twitter @philbuni. Hope to do some work with you all.

Thanks for your time!

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Phil--

Welcome to KindleBoards! You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Café, but we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have one thread and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again to post to.

And, you may not make back-to-back posts within seven days. If someone responds (such as this post), you may reply but otherwise must wait seven days, thanks!

Also, active members (10 or more posts, active in the last 60 days) may have a listing in the Yellow Pages for Authors.

Betsy
KB Moderator

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Phil--

Welcome to KindleBoards! [/url].

Betsy
KB Moderator
Thanks! I'm pretty used to forum rules so don't worry this is the only post I'll update. I know how annoying they can get when piled up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts