Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Uh oh.....

Less than 5 seconds on the site & I found one I can't live without.  And here I was doing so well in sticking with one skin!

AAARGGGHHHH....make that two!  NOT GOOD!

·
Registered
13 Posts
SusieQ said:
which ones?
OH NO!!! I bought a new skin yesterday, now I see two I absolutely love!! I've left a message with customer service, hopefully I can get my order switched....Moon and Adir are my new favorites!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the edit, Harvey!! And as I work toward my enabler status, please note new K1 skins added now as well!

Susie

ETA:Does it count if I enable myself? *looks to the judges*  ???
I have been wanting a second oberon cover, either forest or creekbed maple in green. Now I HAVE to get one to match that thru the trees skin, and later definitely cascade!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
April said:
OH NO!!! I bought a new skin yesterday, now I see two I absolutely love!! I've left a message with customer service, hopefully I can get my order switched....Moon and Adir are my new favorites!

Can you just picture the Cole Haan Bronze weave cover with the Nadir blue and bronzy skin???

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
SusieQ said:
Thank you for the edit, Harvey!! And as I work toward my enabler status, please note new K1 skins added now as well!

Susie

ETA:Does it count if I enable myself? *looks to the judges* ???
I have been wanting a second oberon cover, either forest or creekbed maple in green. Now I HAVE to get one to match that thru the trees skin, and later definitely cascade!!!
You are welcome! And that's great that DecalGirl is keeping their line of skins up for both K1 and K2.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I really wanted Nadir, but couldn't wait any longer so I bought Pink Tranquility. Now that Nadir's available, that'll definitely be my next skin. Hmm, now I'll have to start looking for accessories that match it, just in case of course. :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Me too. I have asked for the Metamorphosis skin in K1, but it hasn't been added yet. If it isn't added in the next day or two I'll special order. This will be my 4th skin. They are killing me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The Cascade design is beautiful. Does anyone here have Through the Trees? I just bought the Forest Oberon in Fern, and was thinking of Through the Trees - but Cascade looks nice. Basically I would like something compatible with the case but not too fussy. And I suppose I now need to check out a bag!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nelle, I just ordered the oberon creekbed maple in green with "through the tress" and will get cascade as soon as its available for KK. I think either of those would look gorgeous with forest as well!

Susie

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Kathy said:
Me too. I have asked for the Metamorphosis skin in K1, but it hasn't been added yet. If it isn't added in the next day or two I'll special order. This will be my 4th skin. They are killing me.
When you change skins do you keep the one that was on your K? I remember folks talking about this way back before I had a skin, or even knew what a skin was to be honest. Do you go back and put one on that you had previously used? I'm wondering how well they hold up for reuse.
Thanks, deb

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
Cascade and Nadir and Palm Tree are killing me. I'm staying away from the Oberon site because I can see the pairings in my head already.

But a good laugh. Hubby came to bed last night, looked at the kindle & said, "Still reading the same book with the green cover, huh?" Teasing twit. I told him he'd best keep his mouth shut as I think I have the next five covers & skins picked out. He just laughed. ;D

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
drenee said:
When you change skins do you keep the one that was on your K? I remember folks talking about this way back before I had a skin, or even knew what a skin was to be honest. Do you go back and put one on that you had previously used? I'm wondering how well they hold up for reuse.
Thanks, deb
I have seen posts from people who have taken them off and then re-used them, but I find it very easy to stretch the vinyl when you're removing them. In my experience, they're not quite the same the second or third time you try to use them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have the Nadir on my KK and just love it!  It goes well with My Medge pebbled navy cover.  When I get my K2 I will get that same skin regardless of the Oberon cover I get..

1 - 20 of 45 Posts