Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally getting around to doing something with my mailchimp account and having some problems...

Is it possible to attach a PDF to a template to send out to my list? I want to give away a free book to mailing list subscribers before it's released on Kindle, but I can't figure out how to attach it to my newsletter template. Is that even possible on a free mail chimp account? (I don't have anywhere remotely enough subscribers to go paid yet)

·
Registered
459 Posts
Yep, you can attach pdf's and other docs to your newsletter in MailChimp. When you're in the template writing the text, click the link in the header that looks like a mountain landscape - that will take you to the file upload page where you can upload it to MC and then put a link to it in your newsletter (or link to a file on your website, if you choose).

You might also want to look at a service like BookFunnel. They make it simple to send a link to readers (you can provide .mobi, epub and pdf), and readers can download the file with easy steps load it right onto their ereader of choice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts