Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At some point tomorrow, we are going to hide an 11th egg. This surprise egg will be a little different - it's an 'instant-win' egg. Whoever finds that egg, and is the first person to PM the egg's code to 'contest' (click here to do that), will instantly win a $50 Amazon gift certificate.

Have a good Easter, and a nice weekend, everyone.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Uh-oh!  Looks like I might be up all night hunting!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
tomorrow I am staffing a table at a health Fair, needing a fasting blood test, helping transport a visiting symphony, watching a symphony, hosting a game night for husband's staff. I will be lucky if I can check in. Do have loads of fun though I had fun with the first ten.
Sylvia

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Just woke up (after getting to sleep at 2 AM and then dreaming about eggs :) ).  No egg yet?

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Oh boy, more egg fun. 
deb

·
Registered
323 Posts
Does this mean I have to call in sick tomorrow? How will I ever explain I called out for an Easter egg hunt?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm a job an Easter egg hunt, a job an Easter egg hunt. I wonder which will win.

Seriously you all have fun with that, and may the best Egg win.  :D

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
dollcrazy said:
Does this mean I have to call in sick tomorrow? How will I ever explain I called out for an Easter egg hunt?

Hmmmmmmmmmmm a job an Easter egg hunt, a job an Easter egg hunt. I wonder which will win.

Seriously you all have fun with that, and may the best Egg win. :D
That is too funny. The Boards have a lot of power if we can make someone think about calling off work.
deb

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Lots of trouble getting on today.  The server is in and out constantly.  Hope I don't miss the fun!  Can't be home later tonight.  Good luck to all of you.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone who found the 11th egg and sent your replies in!

The one that landed in our in-box first is: dixielogs

Congrats, please PM me with the email address that you want me to use for sending the $50 Amazon gift certificate.

Sorry for the lack of cooperation from our server; I'm still on it and I know it's taking a while.

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) (#1071) said:
I did too....unfortunately I've been trying to get on Kindleboards since 7:30 this morning. Finally got on...so it looks like it was to late for me :(
Is it over? I've only been able to get on intermittantly also. Do we have a winner? Whoever you are, congratulations!

edited to add: I must have been posting this at the same time Harvey was posting the announcement of the winner. O-o-p's

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes, dixielogs was the first to PM with the code.

Also, I've removed the 11th egg to avoid any confusion for others who stumble upon it.

Here's what it looks like, for the curious:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
DD said:
Is it over? I've only been able to get on intermittantly also. Do we have a winner? Whoever you are, congratulations!
I figured I wasn't the first one to find it....since someone before me wrote pm'd you. I found it really fast...after trying to connect since 7:30 this morning. Looks like someone was able to connect before me.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts