Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Audible has a sale going on right now where they're offering the first book in a series for 4.95. There are 55 to choose from in all different genres (includes Outlander) I picked up 3 new ones today. Without the sale or using my credits, they would have been over $80. I didn't use my credits and got 3 books for a little over $15

don't use credits for anything under about 11. Pay the cash instead.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Is this a "member only" sale?  I can't find anything about it on the regular website. 

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
I'm a member and I couldn't see it at first.  It's on a banner across the top of the home page.

Heather, what did you buy?

Paula ny

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
corkyb said:
I'm a member and I couldn't see it at first. It's on a banner across the top of the home page.

Paula ny
Must be just for members - I have an audible account but not a membership - no banner at the top of the screen and Outlander is $34.99. Too bad, I was hoping I could get Deal Breaker by Harlan Coben since it still hasn't come out for Kindle.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Meemo said:
Is this a "member only" sale? I can't find anything about it on the regular website.
You know, it may be a member thing. I didn't get an email about it, I just happened to see it last night.

corkyb said:
I'm a member and I couldn't see it at first. It's on a banner across the top of the home page.

Paula ny
well, I remember I bought Hunger Games, but can't recall the other 2. (urban fantasy I think)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Dumb Question:

How do you make a purchase without using your credits?  My account uses my credits by default - what did I miss?

judy

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I missed this.  I'm bummed. 
Oh well, I'm way behind on my audiobooks right now.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
There is an offer today of 2 free downloads for new subscribers.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Audible is having another sale.  I've put Water For Elephants in my cart for $5.95.
deb

1 - 11 of 11 Posts