Kindle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Book Publishers
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We will feature your work in the front!

We accept manuscripts across all genres, with or without an agent, from anywhere in the world. Whether you are a new author or have been previously published, Austin Macauley Publishers™ would like to hear from you. The review process may take up to six weeks. We will contact you once a decision has been reached.

What to include in your submission?
Covering letter
Your covering letter should include:
  • Your full name (and pseudonym if applicable)
  • Your postal address, telephone number, and email address (if you have one)
  • Any details of past writing experience
  • An estimated word count for your complete manuscript
Synopsis and manuscript
A synopsis is a brief overview, which can vary in length depending on the nature of your book, but generally, it should not exceed 500 words. You will also need to include a copy of your full manuscript.

By email
Please send your submission to the email address below: [email protected]
Send your manuscript file as an email attachment, using ‘New Submission’ as a subject heading.

Online Form
Please send your submission by clicking the online form below: Online Submission Form
This is our preferred method and can speed up the review process.

By Post
Please send your submission to Submissions Department
Austin Macauley Publishers Ltd. 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf London, E14 5AA United Kingdom.

Should you wish for us to return your manuscript at a later date, please enclose a stamped addressed envelope or sufficient postage (in UK stamps).

Please contact us if you have any questions about your work on:
+44 (0) 207 038 8212, +44 (0) 203 515 0352 or email [email protected]

One of our publishing advisors will be happy to discuss your proposal on the telephone between 09:00 and 18:00 GMT.
If you are calling from outside the UK, please leave us a voicemail stipulating a convenient time to return your call.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On kindleboards, I like to think that authors look out for each other:s, backs.

Do your due diligence and search the Internet on how others view their hybrid publishing where you may have to contribute towards publication. The clue is with the PayPal and debut/credit card symbols at the end of their Web posts and is spelled out in their "about us" .and not mentioned in the post above

·
Registered
384 Posts
I just sent them an email about author fees. I'm not new, and have a long track record of publishing, which I communicated to A Mc ... and we'll see how it replies, if it replies. In the past, I've asked this question to other "publishers" and usually get a circular answer with no real meat in it, if I get an answer at all.

I agree with above: If a publisher asks for $$$, no other name fits it quite like Vanity Press.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts