Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I already posted once about my latest novel PARALLAX over in the Book Corner area but thought I'd come over and introduce myself.  Name's Jon and I've been writing professionally for about fourteen years.  My first novel was published back in '02 and since then I've had about a dozen come out through traditional publishers like Kensington's Pinnacle Books, Harlequin's Gold Eagle Division, Thorndike/Five Star Press and I've also co-authored two non-fic books with Sentient Publications and Penguin/Putnam's Alpha Books.  My novels are all in the thriller genre although they tend to blur the lines a bit with other genres.  This means I normally can't resist throwing in something weird or odd, heh heh.  Aside from writing, I served in the US Air Force, worked for the US Government, and then handled executive protection for various Fortune 500 clients.  I'm also a huge martial arts junkie and have been studying for most of my life, with 20 years in my current style of Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu.  I'm married with two amazing sons and live just west of Boston, MA.

I look forward to speaking with you as I navigate around the boards.

Have a great day,
Jon

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and welcome, Jon! Quite a group of authors showing up here at KIndleBoards, recently. Glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!  Very much appreciated!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Linda!  Nice to be here among Kindle book lovers!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Wow Jon - I absolutely adore kindleboards authors, so guess I better get some of your books in my TBR list!

Absolutely wonderful having you here  8)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you Anju!  I'm blown away by the incredibly warm welcome I've received here.  Great to be a part of this!

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
jonfmerz said:
Thank you Anju! I'm blown away by the incredibly warm welcome I've received here. Great to be a part of this!
That is what happened to me - the warm welcome and the virtual hugs - this is a very warm and friendly place to be - if I may sorta quote Leslie! I can't get off of the KBs feel like everyone is my best friend ;)

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been surfing the threads and I would have to agree - the people here are great!  I'm hopeful that some of them will purchase PARALLAX and let me know what they think.  There seems to be an immediacy of feedback here that, as an author, I absolutely love!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts