Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Kindle Boards!

I've been a novelist in the horror/dark fantasy arena for many years now, but I only just discovered these boards this month. Amazon has been featuring three of my novels on its Kindle 100 List in January and February (they've currently got Siren there!), so I've been looking around for places to get the word out and someone told me about the Kindle Boards... I was oblivious! But now I'm looking forward to reading all the threads here!

My first five novels were mass market horror for the Dorchester/Leisure Books imprint (Covenant, Sacrifice, The 13th, Siren and The Pumpkin Man) while my current novel is an erotic horror book for Samhain called NightWhere.

My Amazon Author Page is: http://www.amazon.com/John-Everson/e/B002BMHL52/

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here!

Yours in Dark Arts,
John

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
Hi, John, and welcome aboard.  Glad to have you with us.  Wishing you every continued success with your writing.

Dan --

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Hi John, welcome!

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Hi John,

Welcome to the boards!  Nice to meet you.  Congrats on your featured books.  Enjoy the community!  :)

Lee

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Welcome to the boards, John!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome!
Erotic horror sound intruiging......

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone (Hi Willie!)

I was out of the country for a week, so I'm afraid I haven't been on in a bit. But looking forward to poking around some more now that I'm back home!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hello and welcome!  You'll learn lots here :) 
Jill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts