Kindle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
I retired from my day job about five years ago to become a full-time writer. During that time, I have also found myself helping a number of other writers with things like book formatting and such. I have recently created a Fiverr account where I offer these services at very low rates. As a self-published writer myself, I understand that many of you are operating on a budget, and I try to be mindful of that. I remember some of the struggles I had when I first started out, and this is my way of helping others where I can.

About Me
I am a retired IT professional with an MBA and over 20 years of experience in web based programming and technology. I am also an author who has been involved in self-publishing for over 9 years, having published 35 books under my own name and a pseudonym. I have considerable professional experience in formatting books for various print-on-demand services, with over 70 books to my credit.

Print Book Formatting
What you get:
  • Title page with author name, copyright notice, and disclaimers
  • Table of contents with correct page numbering
  • Custom formatting, such as drop-caps on first page of each chapter and stylized section breaks
  • Properly spaced gutter margins based on your book size and number of pages
  • Headers with author name and book title on opposing pages
  • Each new chapter starts on the right hand side (unless specified otherwise)
  • Your manuscript fully formatted and ready to print in a PDF document
  • Free formatted EPUB and MOBI e-book with each print formatting order

What it costs:
50 pages (up to 15,000 words) - $10, completed within 3 days
100 pages (up to 30,000 words) - $20, completed within 4 days
200 pages (up to 60,000 words) - $30, completed within 5 days
(Normally anything over 60,000 words would require a custom quote, but if you mention that you are a kboards member, then your order cost will be capped at $30, regardless of word count.)

E-book Formatting
What you get:
  • Embedded copy of your book cover
  • Clickable table of contents
  • Clickable links to your web site
  • Back matter content with links to your other books
  • Clickable link at the end of the book asking the reader to submit a review
  • MOBI and EPUB version of your book
(Some back matter content may not be available on the first pass unless you already have links for your book. I will add those in at no additional cost once you have the information available.)

What it costs:
50 pages (up to 15,000 words) - $5, completed within 2 days
100 pages (up to 30,000 words) - $10, completed within 3 days
200 pages (up to 60,000 words) - $20, completed within 4 days
(Normally anything over 60,000 words would require a custom quote, but if you mention that you are a kboards member, then your order cost will be capped at $30, regardless of word count.)

Promotional 3D Book Cover Mockups
I will convert your 2D book cover into a realistic looking, high resolution 3D cover ideal for promoting your book on multiple platforms. These mockups are great for sharing on social media or blogs to make your book really stand out. In addition to that, I will include a separate image of each one already sized for a Facebook banner. These banners can be rotated regularly to draw attention to your latest book. This gig is NOT for new cover design or creation.
  • Each mockup is unique
  • High quality images, 800x600 pixels (other sizes also available)
  • Free Facebook banner version
  • Quick turnaround
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

What it costs:
20 separate 3D book cover mockups, with a free matching Facebook banner for each - $5
40 separate 3D book cover mockups, with a free matching Facebook banner for each - $10
60 separate 3D book cover mockups, with a free matching Facebook banner for each - $20

Examples:

If you have any questions about any of these services, please feel free to contact me. The links for each of these services are in my signature section below. Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts