Kindle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like spy, espionage, and political thrillers. To date my favorite authors for these types are Vince Flynn, Daniel Silva, Robert Ludlem (until he died) and Brad Thor. I'm about to be caught up on the books for these quthors and i was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for authors that I might try.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I don't have any suggestions for you.  But I did notice that it was your first post, and I wanted to welcome you.  I don't recall reading in any of the threads concerning the types of books you're looking for.  I'm sure someone will have some suggestions.
Again, welcome. 
deb

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Welcome rclarke! Glad you joined us. Please go to The Intro/Welcome Board and tell us more about yourself. A lot of friedly folks that want to say hello.

I am sure you will get some suddestions for spy/espionage!

Linda

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like allot of the same stuff you read so I know that you would like the Burke series by Andrew Vachss.  Its a story line about a good bad guy. I highly recommend you read them in order because the author refers to the past allot. If you decide to read his books drop me a message and I'll list the books in order for you.

Jerry

·
Registered
544 Posts
rclarke said:
I like spy, espionage, and political thrillers. To date my favorite authors for these types are Vince Flynn, Daniel Silva, Robert Ludlem (until he died) and Brad Thor. I'm about to be caught up on the books for these quthors and i was wondering if anyone has any other suggestions for authors that I might try.
Hi rclarke! Have you read anything by Nelson DeMille? I highly recommend the books with his John Corey character (in chronological order as follows):
, (not yet available for Kindle), , and .

(not yet available for Kindle), , and are also favorites.

Megan

G

·
I hope necroposting is not too taboo in this board...

Brad Taylor is a pretty good author.  Enjoyed his Pike Logan series, haven't read all of his books yet though.  If you enjoy this genre, I would recommend this author.

Cheers...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I've only read a handful of thrillers, but one that's stayed with me since I read it last year was this one:

It's the first in his Jim McGill novels. Page turner, some surprises, and some humor, too. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts