Kindle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is only my second month with automatic deposit. In January, my payments dropped in first thing on the 28th. Today there is no deposit. For those of you with a longer history than mine - if the 28th falls on a Saturday, are payments delayed? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
My US royalties are messed up and delayed indefinitely, but I didn't get my UK royalties like I was supposed to, so maybe they're just having a glitch. My UK was actually due yesterday according to the statement.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Katrina - how do you know that? Did they notify you? I haven't received any notification that any deposits would be late.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
MySky said:
Katrina - how do you know that? Did they notify you? I haven't received any notification that any deposits would be late.
Well, for my US royalties I notified them because I never got a statement and they replied twice they're working on it. They don't know why they can't find my money. I got the UK and the payment date was the 27th, but it never went through. What is frustrating to me is that December was the first month I actually made real sales. They never had a problem when they only owed me a few bucks. I always got my 5 dollars on time, lol.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Anyone else? I received all four e-mails acknowledgement payment would be sent. It says I'll receive payment between 2 and 5 days of payment date, which I see is the 28th, but last month I was paid exactly on the 28th. Does anyone else have experience with this?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Nothing in my account yet. But sometimes it's been 29th, and the November 2014 payment hit my bank on 1st Dec.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I checked my bank and the US funds were deposited today. I think it depends on the bank. I've always received my funds from Amazon on time, however, UK funds are delayed most of the time.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I got Amazon US and CreateSpace today, but none of the others. Everything else is showing as pending, so I'm assuming they'll be in there on Monday. (I hope.)

·
Registered
128 Posts
This is my first month with automatic deposit/payments, and it shows the electronic fund transfer at my bank today. I had been getting paper checks, but decided it would be easier via the direct deposits. Last summer I paid all my lawn care with Amazon book sales, which made me happy! Lawn care in the South is a big deal -- runs from early spring through mid-fall and includes yard mowing at least every two weeks, more often if lots of rain.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
CaraS. said:
This is my first month with automatic deposit/payments, and it shows the electronic fund transfer at my bank today. I had been getting paper checks, but decided it would be easier via the direct deposits. Last summer I paid all my lawn care with Amazon book sales, which made me happy! Lawn care in the South is a big deal -- runs from early spring through mid-fall and includes yard mowing at least every two weeks, more often if lots of rain.
In South Texas I usually leave the lawn alone and the heat kills it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
This is actually the first time I've woken up and haven't found the deposit already in my account. My dashboard claims my US royalties have been paid, but nothing's showing. Normally, it wouldn't bug me, but of course, I have plans for the cash that I was hoping to execute today. So that figures . . .

*fingers drumming desk*

·
Registered
529 Posts
I got mine today.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts