Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
M-Edge is exchanging my new (unused) K1 cover for a K2, Gomadic is sending me a new charger package (for home and car) to replace the one I purchased for K1 and won't be able to use, and DecalGirl will allow me to exchange my new unused K1 skin once they have new ones available. The customer service has been absolutely amazing from all of these companies!!  :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
That's great news. I recieved 2 M-edge covers with the K1 I bought this week... I wonder if they would exchange either one of them for a different color even though I am not the one who purchased them?? One has never been used.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Laurie said:
M-Edge is exchanging my new (unused) K1 cover for a K2, Gomadic is sending me a new charger package (for home and car) to replace the one I purchased for K1 and won't be able to use, and DecalGirl will allow me to exchange my new unused K1 skin once they have new ones available. The customer service has been absolutely amazing from all of these companies!! :)
What? I emailed DecalGirl asking if I could exchange my unopened K1 skin for a K2 one, and they sent me back a generic answer about their 30-day return policy. *pout*

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Britt said:
What? I emailed DecalGirl asking if I could exchange my unopened K1 skin for a K2 one, and they sent me back a generic answer about their 30-day return policy. *pout*
Sorry to hear that. I haven't directly dealt with these companies ........yet.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Britt said:
Maybe you just got a CS rep who was unprepared? I'm at work right now, but when I get home tonight I'll post a copy of the response I got. They were very friendly and very helpful. And if I remember correctly, they thought it would be about 2 weeks before they'd have new skins for K2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts