Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
13,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gaaaahhh!

Because I found the lousy book cover thread so negative I made a pinterest thread with the title Awesome self-published book covers and now I can't remember which book covers I found so awesome. Except one.

So post your nominations (with image and link) here and I'll pin the awesome ones.

Don't nominate your own books.

http://pinterest.com/mikandra/awesome-self-published-book-covers/

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
what a nice lil spark of positivity. I have one problem: I love them all and now have to go click 'like' or comment on em. wow. great work putting these all together. would love to know the designers for these.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts

·
Registered
11,736 Posts
I think you tend to like the covers of the genres you read, so I'm not sure I could judge whether covers of the other genres are good, or not. But I suppose you can like them even if they are not considered to be 'good' covers by those in the graphic design and cover industry  :-\.

·
Registered
13,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not really. A lot of these are urban fantasy/paranormal, which I don't read.

Actually the genre I read most is not even represented here. I'm going purely by pretty pictures and yet of course this will be biased.

I'll list non-fiction covers, too.

(I read mostly hard SF)

1 - 20 of 149 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.