Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time for a feel-good thread. (Sorry, folks, you are stuck with a very sentimental forum administrator.)

Show us your baby pictures! Of you, your kids, grandkids, nieces/nephews, whatever.

How can anyone have a bad day after looking at these shots?  :)

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
... and Sarah, just a few hours old, but already focused. I love this shot.

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll post more of my oldest - she was born pre-digital so I have to scan hers in first.

Here's what she looks like today. They grow up.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Awwwwhhh...  They are just beautiful Harvey!!!  My daughter was born WAY pre-digital (she's 20 now) so I'll have to see if I can scare some old photos up of her to scan in.

Thanks for this!  I can never resist a baby!!!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
Sweet pictures, Harvey!  We have twin boys and yes, there is a lot to learn about raising twins! All I can say is that I am so glad they weren't our first! By the time they came along at least I had experience with my other 2 first. But I have also learned that there are challenges that come with twins that you don't have with other kids. They have kept us on our toes and I'm sure they will continue that trend!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
How precious Harvey... the baby pictures I have at the moment are my grandkids. I don't even think I have any of my baby pictures!

·
Registered
12,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here a few more from the months and years that followed all too quickly.

Okay, enough nostalgia for now. <sniff> Fortunately they're still great at 11. And how bad can the teen years get anyway (he asks naively)...?

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Harvey said:
Here a few more from the months and years that followed all too quickly.
I'll say it again, Harvey. You make beautiful babies.

Okay, enough nostalgia for now. <sniff> Fortunately they're still great at 11. And how bad can the teen years get anyway (he asks naively)...?
Remember how they were during the terrible two's? Well, that was just a preview of how they're going to be as teens.

B

·
0 Posts
Haven't you already done the teen thing, Harvey? Just double it, then you'll know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts