Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This afternoon I took Lexi with me to the doctor's office.  For the frist time ever, i actually did not mind waiting a bit.  I slipped her out of her case and was SO beyond disappointed that not one single person gawked, ogled, drooled, or even so much as stared at Lexi in all her skinned splendor.  On a side note...she saved me some stress by allowing me to Google an important phone number from the pharmacy 30 minutes later!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
they were so overwhelmed by Lexi in all her splendor that they couldn't say anything.

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
It is disappointing when you take the baby out and no one comments!  That happened to me, too, the first time I went out.  However, since then, I've had the nurse and the doctor and one patient comment while waiting at my orthopedist.  Maybe one fellow patient at our GP.

Betsy

·
Super Moderator
67,556 Posts
I think people sometimes don't realize it's a Kindle. . .if they've heard of it at all, they've only seen 'em plain white with no cover.  So, at a quick glance, my Kindle in it's Oberon cover, with a darkish skin, doesn't look very Kindle-like.  Only the very observant ask what it is. . .and they are usually right next to me while I have it open.  My dentist asked about it the other day. . . .thought the idea of not having to spread the newspaper all over the table in the morning was a pretty good one.

Ann

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.