Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like sweaters and this is THE best time of year for them here in the south.  It will be winter for about 35 days. (hint hint.. hehe) :)

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Vampyre said:
I like sweaters and this is THE best time of year for them here in the south. It will be winter for about 35 days. (hint hint.. hehe) :)
You got that right!! I actually had to wear a sweater to church on Sunday because of the wind chill!! I think you guys get more cold than we do though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Vampyre, but if I started you a sweater it would not be finished in time to wear this winter. I have had to beat myself to get this one done for Jim.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
I have tons of sweaters, love 'em...though my books outnumber my sweaters by far.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Lucky Rainbow...Wow, you are one Awesome Knitter! The sweater is gorgeous. I love the cable stitches, you are really gifted.

I tried a hat in cable...well, we won't go there. Ha.

P.S. Bacardi Jim, you look quite the Irish fisherman in your new sweater.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We also have posters from the other 2 movies as well. Although, they are a smaller size. We picked the paint color to compliment the artwork.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Sorry Vampyre, but if I started you a sweater it would not be finished in time to wear this winter. I have had to beat myself to get this one done for Jim.
And here I thought that it was going to be left as a vest :p Nice sweater LR :))

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. It is very nice, if I do say so myself. The yarn I used is designed to be very soft. This is the 3rd or 4th project I have done with cables. I am really starting to get the hang of them. This sweater is one of the quickest I have knit. It only took me about 3 months.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
LuckyRainbow said:
Thanks for all the compliments. It is very nice, if I do say so myself. The yarn I used is designed to be very soft. This is the 3rd or 4th project I have done with cables. I am really starting to get the hang of them. This sweater is one of the quickest I have knit. It only took me about 3 months.
It would take me 3 years and would look like a scarf!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
It wold take me longer than that to figure out the theory of operation of the pointy things and their relationship to the fuzzy stuff.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts