Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited!!! I just got back from Las Vegas and I won enough $$ to treat myself to a K2! (I have a K1) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D As soon as I got home I hurried online to order one....now I am just trying to decide what cover to buy. Right now I have a Oberon cover for K1 and I LOVE it!

Now do most people sell their K1 when they received their K2? Or have 2??

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
How terrific!  Some people have both Ks and some sell the extra one.  You can always go to the Bargain Thread and see if someone is looking for a K1, several have been sold here recently that way.

Congratulations on having a Great trip!

·
Registered
147 Posts
I debated and bought the K2.  I was going to keep my K1, but found that it just sat there.  So, I sold it on Ebay.  I also sold my mom's through this board.  I figured if something goes wrong with my K2, I would just want another K2.  Personal choice...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Have fun with your collection  ;D  I probably would have just kept K1, which is a better unit IMO and spent the money on books that I don't need, hehe.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Congratulations on your winnings!  I've never heard of anyone coming back from Vegas with more money than they left with  ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
well im so happy for you!

i never tried the k1 and didnt even know there was one lol! when i got my k2! lol! but im still happy!

your goingto love the big old screen lol

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
I have had my K1 since December.  I absolutely love it.    My mom got the K2 and I've used it a couple of times and I liked it, but still feel an attachment to my K1.  A member here decided to sell her K2.  I thought about it for a couple of days, and last night in chat some great enablers talked me into buying it.  I admit, it took very little convincing. 

As far as what to do with my K1; I haven't decided.  Perhaps once I have them both it will be easier to figure out what to do.
Good luck with your decision.  Keep us posted.
deb

·
Registered
135 Posts
Congratulations!  My husband got me a K2 and I gave my K1 to my mom.  She was absolutely thrilled.  We're a 4 kindle family now (my mom, my husband, my daughter and me) and my husband is going to be getting the DX in a month or so and is giving his K1 to one of our other daughters.  As you can tell, we're all avid readers.  My mom, one daughter and I are on one account because we all like the same kind of books.  My husband and my other daughter will be sharing an account because they have the same taste in books.  We love, love, love our Kindles!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts