Kindle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I've made this announcement on this board. It's that time of year again, Back to School. I've been running an annual event to help support the Indie Children's Authors for awhile now. This is the 8th year. I've always opened up to author submissions to participate on Kboards, and have always had a good response in the past. So, I'm doing so again.

What do you need to do?
Send me a PM that you are interested. You will get sent 5 questions, and you can answer 3 to all 5 if you wish. Then, I assign you a feature day, and post your interview during the blog tour on my blog site. You get a chance to talk about your latest book, and I will add the blurb under your interview. I also will need a cover .jpg or png for your book and/or an author picture of yourself.

I will add links to previous posts so you can get a look of what the event will be like.
I've got just a few sign ups right now, so there is definitely some room. Hurry though. In the past, once I post this message, it fills up fast. I've had to double up authors on some days in the past. ;-) I also have a banner that can be used to advertise you are involved in the event.

Back to School Blog Tour 2020 Example: Day 4
Day 4: Back to School Blog Tour 2020

Back to School Blog Tour 2020 Example: Day 1
Day 1: Back to School Blog Tour 2020

You can also submit through the form on the Back to School Blog Tour Page:
Taking Author Submissions for the 2021 Back to School Blog Tour-Sept. 6-10, 2021

I really do love the way this event comes together, introducing kids, parents and teachers to the fabulous Indie Children's Authors I always meet.

Thanks for reading, and Happy Back to School to all those teachers and students out there.
-Marilyn Vix
(Writes as Tiffany Turner for her children's books)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This blog tour has been filled. Thanks for your interest. -Marilyn

1 - 2 of 2 Posts