Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why would two teenage boys want to break into an old chapel now used as a tractor storage shed?
What does a key hidden in the lining of a Civil War jacket lead to?
Baling will take you on a summer adventure. The countryside is all but quiet......

;)

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reviews for Baling have been coming in and are almost making me blush! Please stop by and take a look to see if you might enjoy this novel for the young at heart.

Carol Hanrahan

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
This is the first book my cousin read on her "loaner" kindle and she loved it as well, I have not read it, will soon though.

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
Carol Hanrahan said:
Reviews for Baling have been coming in and are almost making me blush! Please stop by and take a look to see if you might enjoy this novel for the young at heart.

Carol Hanrahan

Thanks it sounds good. I just downloaded it.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Carol Hanrahan said:
Hello!
My YA novel, Baling, is available on Kindle for 0.99.
Although written for young adults, those young at heart may also enjoy it! ;)
Please stop by and take a look, and maybe pick up a great bargain!

Carol Hanrahan

I just bought your book too Carol. I'll let you know what an old man thinks. ;D
jp

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Hi, Carol,
I just got a sample of Baling to read on my iTouch. I have a lot of books and samples lined up to read first, but Baling sounds like a good read. I love mysteries and I don't mind reading YA books. My book, Night Camp, is for children aged 10 and up.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi LC,
Thanks for trying Baling.  Another reader purchased it for his iTouch and said the resolution was fine for reading it.  I was a little worried the screen size would make it difficult.  Please let me know what you think.
I'll check out Night Camp - sounds intriguing!
Carol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Carol,
          When I saw this post yesterday you had me very curious about your book so I sent a sample to my Kindle and I read it and just had to buy it! I am reading it and I am on around page 1000 and I am loving it!!! It reminds me of a book (The Ghost That Belonged To Me) that was turned into an old Disney movie (Child Of Glass) back in the 70's when I was growing up. Do you have anymore books out? Keep them coming they are great!! You are a very talented author!! MinaNoir

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
This was a a soft read, but I did enjoy it.  A break between sci-fi, thrillers, bodice rippers, and a fast read.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am working hard on getting Baling into print.  Lots to do, but I am excited to see the end result.
Kindle users will still reap the benefits of the bargain priced version at only 0.99. 

·
Registered
904 Posts
Carol, I am starting your book this evening.
jp

·
Registered
320 Posts
I got the sample.  I need to earn some more Amazon gc before I can buy some new goodies again!
My swagbucks almost has $10.... waiting patiently. :)

1 - 20 of 212 Posts