Here is today's selection of bargain Kindle books!

Communication Skills for Couples in Opposite Personalities: NO MORE Argument and Misunderstanding in 7 Days, by Korey O. Gaffney. (Still $2.99?)

Want to continuing your present love without argument and misunderstanding day by day?
Communication Skills for Couples in Opposite Personalities will help you and your partner accompanying together in any areas.

"Korey touches on communication and how to improve your communication skills when opposites attract. In the year 2019 it can be somewhat overlooked in a relationship. Korey speaks about all the uncertainty it could lead to if communication is ignored and you distance yourself from your significant other.With the divorce rate so high today this is a good book to combat any issues you may be having with communication.

Korey details everything in a short read that will help any couple.I really liked how Korey explains how to determine your partners character before you express yourself.So you are always in the right mood when you do so. I would recommend this to any couple. I only gave four stars since it was short but,it was definitely filled with information. " -- Amazon Reviewer

Want to continuing your present love without argument and misunderstanding day by day?

Communication Skills for Couples in Opposite Personalities will help you and your partner accompanying together in any areas.

List of communication skill advice in real life situations will rescue dead-end relationship and enhance the passion into long lasting love.

Inside you'll discover:
•Clarify your and your partner's personalities
•Understanding the difference of these characters
•How this difference affects your intimate relationship
•7-days action plan
•10 best test choices to find out the best way for conversations
•20 particular guides for communication skills in different situations
And
•Control and master your emotions
•Deeply understand your partner's thinking
•Prevent personal conflict
•Maintain the health of your love lifetime
•And much, much more!

Would you like to know more?
Simple scroll up and click the buy button to get started.

32 pages, with a 4.9-star rating from 18 reviews.

Another One: A Supernatural Crime Thriller (The Parker Trilogy Book 1), by Tony Faggioli. (Still $0.00?)

Detective Evan Parker is being haunted by the past.

"I was very excited to see this series continue beyond the trilogy, I love the author's creativity and story telling. I thoroughly enjoyed the first three books, and the same goes for Another One, and though it is part of the same series the plot line is fresh and quite different but building on the characters we know, and their stories. Keep it coming. Father Bernardino Soltera is being destroyed by the present. Gang member Hector Villarosa is being mocked by the future. Three men, one neighborhood. All about to discover that the veil between this world and the next is razor thin. Because at any second? The good cop can kill, the violent gangster can save and the godly priest can sin." -- Amazon Reviewer

Detective Evan Parker is being haunted by the past. After two tours in the Afghanistan War, he thought the horrors that he witnessed there were behind him. But the death of his partner has now opened a dark hole of memories that are threatening to swallow Parker alive. Desperate to maintain his grip, he focuses on the last unsolved case his partner left behind: the brutal murder of Hymie Villarosa.

Father Bernardino Soltera is being destroyed by the present. After ministering to the gang ridden streets of East L.A. for over twenty years, he's unable to see past the pain and suffering that drugs and violence have wreaked on his neighborhood; he's ready to give up. But when a young girl confesses that she's pregnant and her boyfriend will hurt her if she doesn't get an abortion? Father Soltera decides to make one more stand.

Gang member Hector Villarosa is being mocked by the future. After being released from jail he discovers the love of his life is with another man. As the leader of his gang, losing face could mean losing his life, and the fact that detectives are now asking questions about the death of Hector's cousin, Hymie, isn't helping. But Hector's bigger problem is the demon that has followed him out of jail and on to the mean streets of East L.A.

Three men, one neighborhood. All about to discover that the veil between this world and the next is razor thin. Because at any second? The good cop can kill, the violent gangster can save and the godly priest can sin.

"This is a book that so profoundly illustrates the never ending battle of good and evil, I'm almost without the words to explain it." - Amazon 5 Star Review

"Faggioli does an astonishing job bringing both criminals and cops to life as three-dimensional, sympathetic characters." - Amazon 5 Star Review

336 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 33 reviews.

Moonshine & Murder: Moonshine Hollow #1, by Kathleen Brooks. (Still $0.00?)

Once I started to read this new book by Kathleen Brooks, I knew she had another winner on her hands. The first pages of this book had me LMAO and getting a little teary at the same time and I just could not put it down.
When entertainment lawyer Zoey gets a call from her top client late at night, she goes to the resuce, and in that one call her career goes down the drain. What is she to do next, through a dart at a map and when that dart lands on Moonshine TN, she drives accross country and does what she really always wanted to do, be a baker of delightful desserts.

"Once I started to read this new book by Kathleen Brooks, I knew she had another winner on her hands. The first pages of this book had me LMAO and getting a little teary at the same time and I just could not put it down.
When entertainment lawyer Zoey gets a call from her top client late at night, she goes to the resuce, and in that one call her career goes down the drain. What is she to do next, through a dart at a map and when that dart lands on Moonshine TN, she drives accross country and does what she really always wanted to do, be a baker of delightful desserts." -- Amazon Reviewer

Zoey Mathers had everything going for her until one night she lost her biggest client, her job, and her reputation. Leaving her life up to fate, Zoey closed her eyes and pointed. She would serve out her career exile in the small mountain town of Moonshine Hollow where moonshine flowed as freely as a mountain stream.

Giving up the law to become a baker in Moonshine Hollow turned out to be the best thing Zoey had ever done. She was happy and enjoying life in her new small town. But Zoey should have learned the first time . . . one night can change your whole life.

After unknowingly crashing a battle between witches, Zoey accidentally becomes a witch herself. That's all before Zoey stumbles over a murder victim and the town's sheriff becomes involved. Now she's trying to find a murderer, stop two old witches from playing matchmaker, and learning she's way more than a mere accidental witch.

And that's all before fate turns up one more sexy hunk of a twist . . .

106 pages, with a 4.5-star rating from 51 reviews.

Keto Ninja Foodi Cookbook: 125 Recipes to Lose Weight and Save Your Energy, by Elis Mars. (Still 0.00?)

This book is a perfect guide in the world of delicious, easy, and fast Keto recipes. Cookbook contains the recipes of breakfast, main dishes, side dishes, lunches, and desserts. All the recipes here are kitchen-tested.

"Do yourself a favor and get this cookbook if you're a proud owner of multicooker or ninja foodi and have no idea what to do with it or what to cook in it. Everything is perfectly delicious with no modifications at all, and it doesn't feel like diet food too! Keto or not, these recipes are altogether incredible, and even a non-keto person will be able to enjoy them - of that I'm sure." -- Amazon Reviewer

Ninja Foodi is really a miracle invention. It is easy to operate and can cook every of your Keto culinary dreams!

This book is a perfect guide in the world of delicious, easy, and fast Keto recipes. Cookbook contains the recipes of breakfast, main dishes, side dishes, lunches, and desserts. All the recipes here are kitchen-tested.

To realize if it true - let's plunge in the world of delicious Keto recipes!

Check out some of them:

• Bacon Jalapeno

• Butter Chicken Bites

• Chili Chicken Bites

• Aromatic Meatballs

• Juicy Chicken Marsala

• Taco Meat

• Crispy Okra

• Mozzarella Duck Breast

• Creamy Eggplants

• Jamaican Pork

• Rosemary Sea Bream

• Pumpkin Muffins

• Mint Cake

• Peanut Butter Cookies

Get your copy now!

146 pages, with a 4.9-star rating from 5 reviews.