Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post your found bargain* books here.

Click here for the September 2014 bargain book thread

This thread is for all to post their Bargain book finds, no self-promotion please. Please do not link through other sites -- use KBoards affiliate or generic Amazon links.

We generally try to keep this thread on topic with book posts only, off-topic posts will be "pruned"! This helps people who check the thread whenever they see the "new post" indicator or who have the thread set up for "notify." Thanks for your consideration!

If you have a book of your own to promote, you may start a thread all your own in the Book Bazaar to promote your book, to post news and to talk to your fans! Please do not post here or ask someone to do so on your behalf. You may post in the bargain book threads open to authors, found here:
I'd Buy That Book for a Buck
Bargain Books Under $3
(These links may also be found in the Book Bazaar Threadipedia & FAQ sticky thread.) Of course, you may also list the book in your Avatar and signature. Thanks!

Tip: typing the title of the book in the post as well as adding the image will help people searching for the book!

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

*'bargain' generally means under $5 (inside US - price may vary in other countries) . . .but, buyer beware: prices can change without notice so look before you click!

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

The Guns of Navarone, by Alistair MacLean, $1.99 at this posting.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

Dexter in the Dark

Number three in the Dexter series, $1.99 $9.99.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

The Rubber Band/The Red Box, by Rex Stout

The Nero Wolfe series is seldom marked down much but here we have two books in one volume for only $1.99.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
anguabell said:
Thank you so much, Hooded Claw! This one is on my wishlist!

This one is only $2.99.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

Encyclopedia of Spirits, by Judika Illes, $1.99 at this posting.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

The Bible: A Biography, by Karen Armstrong

$1.99 8.00 at this posting.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

A Good Scent From a Strange Mountain, by Robert Olen Butler

Pulitzer Prize-winning collection of stories about Vietnam, $1.99 at this posting.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt, $1.99 at this posting

Won the Pulitzer Prize and the national book award when it was published.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Bible, 3rd edition

$1.99 at this posting

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
This is the second book in an awesome series of books.
The Dante Connection by Estelle Ryan - $.99 at posting

The first book, The Gauguin Connection, is still free if you need to start at the beginning :)

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
I am not a Stephen King fan, but this looks like a good deal on Everything's Eventual: 14 Dark Tales - $2.99 at posting

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

It Worked for me: In Life and Leadership, by Colin Powell. $1.99 at this posting.

·
Registered
6,197 Posts
Lots of Terry Pratchett books on sale right now. I'm not going to link all of them, but here are the first two Discworld books. And be careful, I have duplicates of some Pratchett e-books because HarperCollins changed the ASIN on the early books.

The Colour of Magic and The Light Fantastic, $3.99 each

And here are a few of my favorites, Guards! Guards! Night Watch, Going Postal, and Making Money $3.79 each

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

Flapper: A Madcap Story of Sex, Style, Celebrity, and the Women Who Made America Modern
By Joshua Zeitz
Dropped from $9.99 to $1.99 at this posting. And now back to $9.99

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.