Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your found bargain* books here.

Click here for the May 2011 bargain book thread

This thread is for all to post their Bargain book finds, no self-promotion please. Please do not link through other sites -- use KindleBoards affiliate or generic Amazon links.

If you have a book of your own to promote, you may start a thread all your own in the Book Bazaar to promote your book, to post news and to talk to your fans! Of course, you may also list the book in your Avatar and signature. Thanks!

We generally try to keep this thread on topic with book posts only, off-topic posts will be "pruned"! This helps people who check the thread whenever they see the "new post" indicator or who have the thread set up for "notify." Thanks for your consideration!

Tip: typing the title of the book in the post as well as adding the image will help people searching for the book!

Betsy & Ann
Book Bazaar Moderators

*'bargain' generally means under $5 (inside US - price may vary in other countries) . . .but, buyer beware: prices can change without notice so look before you click!

·
Registered
12,255 Posts
There are 600 Kindle books on sale until the 15th. $.99, $1.99, and $2.99.

I am not sure how to make the links an affiliate link so use the one on top of this board. Just click on Kindle books and on the top you see "Sunshine Deals". Some really great books on sale.

edit: this link should be a KB link as I navigated to it from a KB link. :)

Kindle Sunshine Deals

(I'm sure Harvey can fix it if not.)

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
A few of the sunshine $2.99 deals!

Once Bitten. I picked this one up free a few months ago. It wasn't great but a fun read, like most Book 1 in a series.

Twice Dead. Book 2 in the series. Thought it was worth a try for $2.99 to see if the story improves.

I Am Legend. I didn't care for the movie but I've heard great things about the book. I can't wait to read it!

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Gemini Sasson writes wonderful historical fiction. Her Robert the Bruce trilogy and Isabeau are all $2.99 or less.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Please check out Burn Baby Burn by Jake Barton at only $0.99 it is ridiculously priced. He is set to become a big name I think and already trad. houses are chasing him

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have three good bargains to recommend that I recently read, all very different, all $2.99. One is Daughters of Iraq, very moving, beautiful story. Another is kind of a chick-lit, fun read, Cruise Quarters, and the other is actually a "real-estate mystery", very clever, called Eminent Domain.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
I'm really enjoying the following Great Books for Great Prices:

Happy Reading!!!

Nothin' beats Great Books at Great Prices!!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
If you're looking for romantic comedies, these two books are great. They're Agency books, but part of Hachette's ebook sale (competition for Amazon's Sunshine Deals) priced at only $1.99.

·
Registered
597 Posts
ascepticalmedium said:
Maybe I'm being a bit thick here, but what is an Agency Book?
Five of the six large publishing houses got together last year and basically "fixed" the prices of their ebooks so that Amazon (or any of the other online booksellers) can't discount them. These publishers are called referred to as Agency Publishers and their books are Agency books.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead @ $4.79, normally $6.39, it's the first in the series.

Edited to get the active link with picture... only took about 6 tries. 8)

·
Registered
597 Posts
When Blood Calls by JK Beck (Julie Kenner) $0.99. Published by Random House - usually $7.99.

This is the first in the series and I just saw that the next two books are on sale for $4.99 each:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.