Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 237 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your bargain books here! Think you've found a really good price on a book? Or the price on a bestseller has dropped? Post here! Free books have a separate thread....

For the February Bargain Books thread, go here:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,3075.0.html

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello everyone, please see my bargain here on this thread:
http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,4621.0.html

My book is 99 cents and I am trying to get to #1 on Amazon on March 7th so I need everyone to buy within a certain time period.

>>> I am reimbursing the first 15 people who buy a Kindle version within this time period.

>>> I am also giving out a FREE signed paperback to one random participant.

>>> In addition, I am giving out a SECOND signed paperback to a lucky poster, JUST for posting in the thread above.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
$7.99
Includes all 3 books in the trilogy...
The Sword of Bedwy
Luthen's Gamble
The Dragon King

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Hi guys.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity to tell you about my special offer. For a limited-time only, you can download my fantasy book The Legend of Witch Bane for the low introductory price of $0.99. My book has been growing in popularity over the past few months, but up until a couple of days ago, it was not available to Kindle owners.

If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, then I invite you to visit my sales page below to download The Legend of Witch Bane to your Kindle for only $0.99.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001U3YKRU

I am aware that Amazon has not yet updated my book page with product information or the customer reviews which are featured on my paperback sales page. So I encourage everyone to visit the following link to watch the trailer for The Legend of Witch Bane.

I thank everyone for their support and hope you enjoy reading The Legend of Witch Bane.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks so much Kevis!!  I bought your book late last night and look forward to reading it.  And.... welcome!!!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Seamonkey,

Thank you very much for your support. I hope you enjoy the ride!

PraiseGod13

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your support. Thank you for the warm welcome. And I hope you enjoy reading Witch Bane.

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Here is the newest Orbit book for $1.00.. looks explicit, just FYI.

Pleasure Unbound

Editorial Reviews
Review
"Sexy, dark and suspenseful, Pleasure Unbound will leave you breathless! Larissa Ione brings to life a riveting new world filled with sizzling sensuality, dark wit and wicked hot demons. Larissa Ione is an exciting new voice in paranormal romance!" -- Lara Adrian, author of Midnight Awakening

"Very dark, very sexy, and very creative. Ione's Demonica series will have the most jaded paranormal fans perking up!" -- Emma Holly, author of DEMON'S FIRE

"What a ride! Dark, sexy and very intriguing, this book gripped me from start to finish. I can't wait to read the next in the series!" -- NYT Bestselling author Nalini Singh

'Very dark, very sexy...' - Emma Holly, USA TODAY, Bestselling author of Demon's Fire 'Larissa Ione brings to life a riveting new world filled with sizzling sensuality, dark wit, and wicked hot demons.' - Lara Adrian, USA TODAY bestselling author of the Midnight Breed series 'Dangerously erotic, wonderfully satisfying... Ione nows how to make your heart race.' - Cheyenne McCray, New York Times bestselling author of Dark Magic

Product Description
Someone has been cutting up demons and removing their body parts, and this doesn't make sense to doctors Eidolon and Shade, the only surgeons in the world who care exclusively for demons. One patient after another has been arriving at the "demon ER" with missing internal organs, and Eidolon vows to find who has been targeting his race and for what purpose.To make matters worse for Eidolon's demon-kind, he's just gone and treated a female demon-slayer who heats his blood as no other has. Tayla is a sexy, lustful, demon-slaying warrior who works for The Aegis, a council of humans who have vowed to rid the world of demons. Eidolon knows Tayla's deepest secret: that she is actually half demon herself. She is, in fact, the only being Eidolon has ever seen who has half-demon, half-human blood. And she's the only woman who has ever captivated him so. But is this woman, who is trained to eradicate Eidolon's species, the person responsible for the rash of demon mutilations that are turning his hospital upside down?

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi wingfear - have you been to the Intro/Welcome thread and introduced yourself?  You will get lots of warm welcomes and Leslie will find you and add you to our authors list  8)  YEA!

I just bought Tinkers God and look forward to checking it out. 

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Kevis and David, I picked up a copy of each of your books, they sound wonderful!

Also picked up the "explicit" one... Hope it lives up to the hype!  ;D

1 - 20 of 237 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.