Murdered By Wine: A Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery (Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery Series Book 13), by Dianne Harman. (Still 0.99?)

"Every book I have read by Dianne Harman has been spectacular! I have never been disappointed in any book by this author. She has the ability to bring the characters to life in a way I have never seen. Congratulations to Dianne and may this book hit. # 1 soon." -- Amazon Reviewer

She wasn't swimming in the wine vat, she was dead!

When Angela, the beloved award-winning winemaker at the Moretti Winery, is found floating face down in a wine vat, law enforcement authorities are suspicious about the cause of her death. Was it murder or a tragic accident?

If it's murder, who did it? Was it her husband, Matteo, the winemaker at a nearby winery, jealous because his wife's wines always received the top awards and best ratings? Was it his employer, Carlos Romano, the owner of the nearby winery, because his wines always placed second to those made by Angela? Or could it have been Carlos' niece, Alessandra, who had romantic fantasies about Matteo even though he was married to Angela? Or even Signora Moretti, suspicious there was more to her husband and Angela's relationship than business. And then there was Caitlin, the ambitious master's degree student who was an intern at the Moretti Winery and wanted Angela's job.

Mike Reynolds, an Oregon county sheriff, and his wife, Kelly, decide to take a short vacation to Sonoma, California, where they were meeting their daughter and her husband for some wine tasting. Because of a sick child, they have to return home to Calico Gold, so Kelly and Mike have some extra time on their hands and offer to help the local sheriff determine if Angela's death was murder or an accident.

From USA TODAY Bestselling Author and seven time Amazon All-Star comes the 13th book in the popular page-turning Cedar Bay Cozy Mystery series. As always plenty of food, and mouth-watering recipes!

237 pages, with a 5-star rating from 14 reviews.

Anachronist: A Time Travel Adventure (The Infinity Engines Book 1), by Andrew Hastie. (Still 0.99?)

"The author provides a new perspective for one of the more pervasive memes of time travel: The organization that protects the time-lines from those who would misuse them. I enjoyed the book for its quirkiness, and the way it handles the paradoxes and the other challenges of time travel." -- Amazon Reviewer

What would you do if you could change your past?

For fans of Harry Potter and Doctor Who
A coming-of-age story about a teenage boy and his journey into a world of time guilds, memory vampires, and extinction curators

Josh has spent the last 17 years trying to stay out of trouble and failed miserably - one more strike, and he's going to jail. His mum is sick, and they're deep in debt to a local gang - there's nothing left to sell except for the TV, and that's the only thing keeping her sane.

Desperate, he breaks into the house of the local eccentric, the Colonel, and his life changes forever. Josh stumbles into the hidden world of the Oblivion Order, a secret organisation of time travellers sworn to protect the future by altering the past.

Moving back through time using ancient artefacts, Josh encounters extinction curators, seers, memory vampires, chapter houses constructed from rooms in different centuries and Caitlin, a beautiful librarian who teaches him about the past and shows him a future he never dreamed he could have.

A fast-paced, time travel adventure, Anachronist will take you on a journey into a world not bound by the rules of time, exploring history and the consequences of changing it.

Reviews have said:

"The novel moves at a fantastic pace, and the author has seamlessly blended real historical moments with his own time travel mythology…" ★★★★★

"...if you're a fan of British sci-fi (like me) then you're in for a real treat with a very slight shade of Doctor Who (without the Aliens), but with secret societies, a healthy dose of science, quantum gadgets and conspiracies that weave in real historical figures…"★★★★★

"I love that it is intertwined with real historical events …" ★★★★★

"An interesting mix of history and sci-fi that takes you on a journey into another world…" ★★★★★

"The novel moves at a fantastic pace, and the author has seamlessly blended real historical moments with his own time travel mythology, along with vibrant characters and relationships, page-turning twists and a little sprinkling of romance. " ★★★★★

"Great stuff. Move over, Mrs Rowling, you have competition. " ★★★★★

459 pages, with a 4.3-star rating from 10 reviews.

Crossroads, by Mel Roses. (Still 2.99?)

"I loved the story line. I couldn't put this book down. I enjoyed the characters and the troubles they faced in their lives. But true love always seems to win.. This book is a true love story. I can't wait to see what the author comes out with next.
" -- Amazon Reviewer

Maggie Montgomery has to overcome the pain that an abusive relationship has left her with. She strives to find a life of her own, while keeping the lives her two children balanced. She enters the dating world with very little experience. She learns that it is a lot harder to connect with another man than she thought it would be. Maggie finds herself at a crossroads. She has to choose whether to fight for a love she has looked for her whole life or walk away.

Kenny Joseph is a loner, who has always been content with very little human connection. An unexpected surprise comes into his life which opens his heart in a way he never thought possible. His path crosses with a woman who could change everything for him. Kenny has to make a choice between being alone or with the one person who makes him feel alive.

326 pages, with a 4.7-star rating from 11 reviews.

Fortune's Wheel (A Claire Rollins Mystery Book 4), by J A Whiting. (Still 0.99?)

"I really enjoy all of Ms Whitings books. Sweet Cove and Lin Coffin are. my favorites. The Claire Rollins series is less paranormal, but more detective mystery. Ms Whiting is a compelling author." -- Amazon Reviewer
This is book 4 in the Claire Rollins mystery series.
While working at the chocolate shop and clearing tables, Claire Rollins notices a story in a newspaper left behind by a customer about the cold case murder of a young graduate student. Odd details about the case draw Claire's interest and when her boyfriend, a Boston detective, asks her to read over the old case notes, Claire knows she will be pulled into the decades old mystery. With the help of her "intuition" and with her friend, Nicole, by her side, will Claire find answers before the killer strikes again?
This story has mild paranormal elements.

300 pages, with a 4.8-star rating from 8 reviews.

"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!
Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!
(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)