Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BarnesandNoble w9 pending...has anyone had this issue lately?

"Further payments cannot be processed until W9 form is resubmitted due to your recent personal information update. Update tax forms now."

recently i was asked to update my w9 so i did about 3+ weeks ago. i sent the w9 many weeks ago. i have been waiting 3+ weeks and it is still pending.
i get the general customer support response they will get back to me but they have never finished.

Very frustrating that I cannot get paid for my royalties. Anyone still pending for them as well? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I'm in the same boat, except it's been six weeks. I doubt I'm going to get paid this month, either. :(

·
Registered
677 Posts
Barnes & Noble seems to be in survival mode right now.
All payment and book processing has been significantly slowed while they deal with the massive data breach they had recently.
There's a notice about it at the top of my dashboard every time I sign in. I've been trying to upload a new paperback for more than a week.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yup, same with me, I emailed them, didn't do anything. I have a feeling no one's manning the tech department over there now.

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Last year they asked me to send an updated W-9 to them through *email.* I pulled all but one freebie and reloaded through D2D.

They had a huge DDOS attack over a week ago, and still haven't recovered.

I do not regret my decision.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Tried to log onto my Barnes and Noble account, got this:

"As part of our best practices to continue to ensure the security of our website, we are requiring all users to change their passwords."

So, I  changed password. Then, got this: "Your email and password combination does not match our records. Please try again."

Then, saw this: "We apologize for a systems failure which is interrupting access to NOOK content for some users. We are working urgently now to get all NOOK Services back to full operation as soon as possible. We apologize once again and will post an update once systems are restored."

:mad:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts