Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live between Barnes and Noble,and Borders. Is there a basic book light, clip on, sold at either of these, that works on KIndle 2 that I can buy? I often read at night.

--Rhonda

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I have the Mighty Bright Xtraflex2 and like it very much.  I bought it from Amazon, but I think it's sold in the stores you mentioned also.

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
I bought my light from amazon, but I'm sure that both stores would have lights that work just fine.  As long as the clip is big enough to clip on your Kindle or cover, after that it's just personal preference as far as colors, LED vs. incandescent, one bulb or two, etc.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I picked up my Mighty Bright Flex 2 booklight at Barnes & Noble so it is definitely carried there. I bought it this week when I received my K2 and it works wonderfully. I love it.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
kari said:
I have the Mighty Bright Xtraflex2 and like it very much. I bought it from Amazon, but I think it's sold in the stores you mentioned also.
I was going to recommend the same one from Amazon. People seem to be very satisfied with it. :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's what I decided on only at Hobby Lobby. it's snowing and didn't care to go to Barnes and Noble.--Rhonda
Wunderkind said:
I picked up my Mighty Bright Flex 2 booklight at Barnes & Noble so it is definitely carried there. I bought it this week when I received my K2 and it works wonderfully. I love it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts