Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbee here........I received my Kindle 2 last week, and in playing around with it I when to the Experimental -> Basic Web and under that selection was a screen offering me weather, news, etc.......I chose weather, and it works great, but now I can't get back to that screen offering me the news and other stuff.......the weather always is the first screen after choosing Basic Web.  Can any one get me back there?

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Can't help you, but I'm sure one of our other intrepid members can!

Congratulations on your first post, Evanski!  And welcome to KindleBoards!  Be sure to take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the Introductions & Welcome area, and check out the other areas of our boards!

Betsy

·
Registered
2,005 Posts
evanskl said:
Newbee here........I received my Kindle 2 last week, and in playing around with it I when to the Experimental -> Basic Web and under that selection was a screen offering me weather, news, etc.......I chose weather, and it works great, but now I can't get back to that screen offering me the news and other stuff.......the weather always is the first screen after choosing Basic Web. Can any one get me back there?
Try MENU then BOOKMARKS that should get you back where you want to be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts