Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To me, this is a less than positive sign.  I got an email from Amazon yesterday asking me to approve the delay in shipping my spare battery.  They said they will send another request if they can't locate a battery to fill the order by April 10.  !!!!!

I wonder if they actually don't have any batteries and can't get them any more?  I ordered one from Adorama the other day (after seeing a link in this very forum) and it's already here, so there's not a world-wide shortage of batteries.

Ah well.  Probably I don't need a spare for both units anyway, right?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
No note from them yet about my battery, I still show it as back ordered.  I guess the boat with yours sank?  But this isn't a good sign. ???

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I got the same note a couple of days ago.......I wasn't happy about it either.  Although I have a K2, I'm keeping the K1 for back-up and want to have an extra battery on hand.  Let's hope they can fulfill our orders.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I hate bloody back orders  :-X :-X

·
Registered
65 Posts
I don't know what there problem is. I cancelled my order, ordered one from Radio Shack and it was here in 3 days!

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Got the notice today, they said they would let me know by April 13th if there is further delay.  It's beginning to look like they are dropping support for the Kindle Klassic if they can't even find the batteries for them..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts