Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Nice job, Kathy.  I had a dream about a VW bus the other night.  How strange is that? 
deb

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When my daughter was 16 she wanted a VW bug. I was able to find one and she loved it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
GOOD MORNING,
PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DOWNLOAD SCREEN SAVERS ON MY KINDLE 1........I LOVE THE BEACH SCENES.......JUST NOT TO TECH SAVVY! THANK YOU!
DEBBIE

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Debbie, there is a thread that explains exactly how to do that.  It's very easy to do.  I am not tech savvy either and I was able to download many onto my K1. 
I'm looking for it now.  Give me a few minutes.
deb

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The instructions on the custom screensavers are also in my FAQ book and begin at location 382.

L
If you have Leslie's book you can find the instructions there.
deb

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Here's the link from Leslie's FAQ at the top of every KIndleBoard page: Screensavers

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thanks, Kathy! When I saw these, I was reminded of a photo my husband took of a poster at a surf exhibition here, and I thought you might like it, too. :)

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Christina said:
Thanks, Kathy! When I saw these, I was reminded of a photo my husband took of a poster at a surf exhibition here, and I thought you might like it, too. :)

Love it. I actually surfed there in 1968. It brings back fond memories. Thanks for posting it. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts