Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The book won't be out for a while as it needs lots of editing but check that out... villain on the cover looks badass. Good thing the heroine he's facing is ROSE!

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Her covers are great!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
That cover is fantastic!

And, I am very partial to Rue's book covers. I frequently stalk casually visit her site daily all the time sometimes... And I love her covers! :)

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
glutton said:
I got the idea to have her do my Rose covers from your Blood Duty one. :D
She did both my Blood Duty and my Shadow Ryana covers. I think she did a great job on both. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A. S. Warwick said:
Hrm, I seem to recognise the girl ;)
I see... she has the right hair color, armor and isn't rail thin, there aren't many choices like that in readily available stock. :p

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
glutton said:
I see... she has the right hair color, armor and isn't rail thin, there aren't many choices like that in readily available stock. :p
And doesn't look like what she is thinking is "OMG I'm going to break a fingernail!" ::)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JRTomlin said:
And doesn't look like what she is thinking is "OMG I'm going to break a fingernail!" ::)
It would be kind of funny if Rose could handle running through stone melting dragon fire and getting bitten down on by the dragon with a mouthful of sword-sized teeth (which penetrate her armor), but panicked over her nails...

I guess you could call them her Achilles' nails in that case.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
glutton said:
Yup, she is about the only one I've seen who looks like a real warrior woman. Apart from the hair colour (which is why it was done in a B&W style), she fits the look of Fianna in my short stories/novelettes.

Oddly enough, the female barbarian in Diablo III looks pretty much exactly like how I pictured Fianna, (except with more clothes/armour normally) and I started writing about her before that game came out.

·
Registered
16,323 Posts
Ok, no more bumping this thread. It would be horrible if the next time I need a cover that she's too busy to do it!  :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts