Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and thanks for all the appreciative comments and insightful critiques on our Oberon Design Kindle covers. Your instruction has been invaluable! As you know we have been floating the idea of a survey on our website allowing folks to vote on new images to release. After pouring over hundreds of email comments on image requests we received during our holiday, and reviewing requests we’ve kept track of since November, we feel we have a pretty good idea of what the majority of people would like to see as additional options. Rather than wait another month for survey responses we’ve decided to speed up the process of bringing new Kindle cover images to the marketplace. Here’s our plan:

New images we are going to offer are: Forest (wrapping image in fern) Sun (wrapping image in red)  Creekbed Maple (wrapping image in Saddle) Fairy (in purple) Celtic cross (in black) Pond (new updated version in fern) and Three Graces (in saddle).  These will begin appearing on our site over the next couple of weeks as we make, photograph and post them online at www.oberondesign.com

We will still be posting an online survey soon in regards to questions about design options we are considering offering in the future. You will also be given the opportunity to suggest other images you would like to see us offer. You'll be able to find the survey link on our home page. Thanks again for all your wonderful enthusiasm and support of our small company. We really, really appreciate your purchases and have had a great time talking with many of you. Becca

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Becca...nice to have you here with us and thanks for the update on the great designs that are in the works for the Kindle. I'm still loving mine especially after my Kindle took a 2 foot drop :eek: It landed on the corner of the cover first before settling on it's back. Those were the longest 10 seconds of my life!

So, not only did I beta test my Sky Dragon...I can attest that it does offer protection from small falls :p

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Becca, welcome! So glad you found your way here. The new covers sound so exciting and a great assortment. I can't wait to see the pictures!

Thanks for your wonderful company and your wonderful covers for our beloved Kindles.

Here's mine:

L

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Oh - thanks for nothing. It's hard enough trying to decide, corners or Velcro. I was all decided on World Tree and now you come out with Forest.  :mad: 

Decisions, decisions ...  ::)

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Yes, Thanks, Becca!

. . . .off to Oberon (http://www.oberondesign.com/) to look at the journals and figure out which design I want. . . .(maybe River Garden coming soon? :) )

Ann

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Thank you, Becca for your news update!

Oberon has many, many, many satisfied customers here on Kindleboards who appreciate both your Kindle covers (and other products) and your customer service!  I love my Tree of Life cover! (Oberon Kindle cover Beta tester)

Looking forward to the new covers!

Betsy True
Moderator, Accessories Board
;D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
I ordered my sky dragon and now they ARE making the fairy one?  :'( :'( :'( :'(
I can only get ONE..
Oh well..
I do love dragons... :D

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
chobitz said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
I ordered my sky dragon and now they ARE making the fairy one? :'( :'( :'( :'(
I can only get ONE..
Oh well..
I was just thinking the same thing. I just ordered the butterfly and now they have a fairy!!!! I might want that one instead. Maybe should cancel my order until I can see the fairy one and compare to butterfly!

·
Registered
136 Posts
::swoon::

I love my Oberon cover (Avenue of Trees). It's awesome to the nth degree.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
chobitz said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
I ordered my sky dragon and now they ARE making the fairy one? :'( :'( :'( :'(
I can only get ONE..
Oh well..
Call them. Seriously. Call them and talk to them. The EXACT same thing happened to me. I called and asked if they would be releasing any new designs and they told me not for another 6 months (It always happens, I buy something and right after I get it, it's updated or a new color comes out or something. That's why I called first, I was hoping to head that off) anyway, I went ahead and ordered and a couple of days after receiving it, they came out with the Butterfly. It's not their fault, they were responding to the overwhelming requests for it..It was just my luck. Anyway, I sent them an email and they switched the covers for me.

I'm so happy they did. I liked the Tree of Life, but as I said before, the earth didn't move, the angels didn't sing.. When I opened the Butterfly, it happened. I was speechless. I still find myself looking at it thinking how pretty it is. As a matter of fact, earlier today I caught myself just running my hand over the cover, tracing the design.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Becca,

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will be placing my order as soon as I see it appear on your site.
Happy Birthday to me!

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
Excellent, luv!  Thanks for linking to the designs. . .I think I'll need creekbed maple. . . .

Ann

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
I love the Pond cover, but I love the Fairy as well. This is getting harder and harder to decide. I really like the new DecalGirl skin called Lily. I think it would look good with both covers. Anyone have the Lily skin? If so, do you think it would match either one of the Oberon covers I mentioned?

·
Registered
5,981 Posts
What if we want them in different colors? I would love the Sun but in Purple. If I had had the choice, I would have gotten the Sky Dragon in Purple.

I like Purple.

·
Registered
11,722 Posts
Kathy said:
I love the Pond cover, but I love the Fairy as well. This is getting harder and harder to decide. I really like the new DecalGirl skin called Lily. I think it would look good with both covers. Anyone have the Lily skin? If so, do you think it would match either one of the Oberon covers I mentioned?
I asked DecalGirl to make the Lily skin because I thought it would go good with the purple Oberon (Butterfly and Fairy). I don't have it yet, but I am planning on getting it...eventually

1 - 20 of 50 Posts