Kindle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I sorta just started posting in the Accessories board, and never quite made it out of there to post an introduction... Hehe. So, let me introduce myself now!

My name is Annie - if you haven't guessed already. I'm an avid reader. My dream would be to become an author and sell a bestselling novel, though that just, of course, is something I would love to pursue - doesn't mean it'll ever happen. A girl can dream.

I've wanted a Kindle ever since the K1 came out - I just never had the means to get one. But few years later, I have finally jumped the bridge and ordered a Kindle DX - if you didn't know already from the too many posts about it. Haha.

I live in St. Louis, Missouri. And I'm still in school. But that's about all I'm going to give out for now because I'm probably quite a bit younger than most of the Kindlers here most likely. Yes, I am old enough to be on here. :D

But, I enjoy the company of others like you guys, who love to put input in everything. :) And I enjoy reading all the stuff you guys have to offer when it comes to everything about Kindle or nothing about Kindle at all.

Well, that's about it. I think. If you have questions, ask away!

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Hi Annie & it's great to 'finally' be able to give a formal welcome. Since you've been around this long, I know you already know what a great place this is.

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Hi, Annie! I won't do my usual Greetings and Welcome, I feel like we already know you from your posts! So very glad you found KindleBoards!

·
Registered
428 Posts
120 posts in 20 hrs, that's good.  It's OK to be young here, we all are at heart.  And I'm sure we will all be good influences on you.  Oh yeah, you've already been to the accessories thread, so I guess you know I'm lying. (kinda)  This is a great place to be.  Since your in school, and probably counting every penny, you should read the coin star thread.

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Welcome to the Boards, Annie.
Congratulations on your DX purchase. 
deb

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Wow, you have a lot more time than me and this is your first introduction.

Welcome even though you have bene here a while, lol

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Welcome! So glad you found us!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am pretty active here, I have to admit.

It's now 22 hours and 18 minutes. >.< Haha. I guess, I always find something new here. Just wait until I get my DX. :p

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
UH OH - sounds like another  enabler here - oops - that is once she gets to posting!  Watch out intinst you may have an assistant  ::), as if that would be a bad thing  :-X

Glad you have decided to join the rest of us Annie.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.