Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,172 Posts
Even though I've been here a long time, I still start every session on the "Home" page.  It lists every different board, tells what the topic of each board is, and has an icon to the side that shows a "page" with writing on it if there are any new posts on that individual board.  You can click to each individual board from there to see all the topics currently on the first page of each board.

If you are looking for topics related to becoming an author, those are found in the Writers' Cafe board.  Don't hesitate to explore a little and jump in on any thread that interests you.  The Book Corner is where readers talk about books they are looking for and have read/want to read.  Let's Talk Kindle is for anything Kindle related, Not Quite Kindle is where people post about anything not Kindle/book related, etc.

Welcome to KB!

·
Super Moderator
67,248 Posts
thanks, crebel -- you've summed it up perfectly!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Yes you did, crebel!
Thank you!

·
Registered
52 Posts
crebel said:
..... If you are looking for topics related to becoming an author, those are found in the Writers' Cafe board. Don't hesitate to explore a little and jump in on any thread that interests you. The Book Corner is where readers talk about books they are looking for and have read/want to read. Let's Talk Kindle is for anything Kindle related, Not Quite Kindle is where people post about anything not Kindle/book related, etc.
Welcome to KB!
Thanks Crebel for great info. I thought Writer's Cafe was for writers only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts